Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today my two oldest took advantage of the snow day or should I say the snow week. Why is it that dad's get to do all the fun stuff? lol Anyway Im glad they had bonding time together. Poor Zo couldn't go out he has a terrible cough and Kenzlye well lets just say the princess wouldn't dream of getting cold and wet. She lasted 20 minutes yesterday before crying to Taylor that she was done and wanted to come inside. Im sure when my mom and Leven see's the pic's they will be jealous they left to go back to Florida so soon. lol

1 comment:

jammin11fl said...

yes, we are really upset that we missed all the snow. Dog gone it, just our luck.lol I guess I haven't seen Zo with his haircut, I was thinking it was on here, but it's not. Keep upp the good work. I love seeing the pictures.
I love you MORE
Mom