Monday, January 12, 2009

The usual happenings in the Jeffers Household. Taylor back in volleyball after Christmas break. She has her first Tournament in Indy on the 18th. Kenzlye and I are still in the battle of the wills and Zo after much experiment got a haircut. I know my stepdaughter will be happy to know that. Cougar basketball going to give me an ulcer Im sure. lol Still proud of the boys in the end its just a game but boy in the heat of the moment we can sure forget that cant we. Missing Colts football, hard to believe we are down to the Eagles, Ravens, Cardinals, and Steelers! Who are those teams anyway? haha Glad to see the Chargers out though. heehee. My friend Angie likes Phillip Rivers I think she may be the only person in the world but if anyone else is a fan look her up so you wont be lonely.lol He may actually be worse than Brady. Okay so enough football. Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully Ill have pictures to post soon.

No comments: