Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well this has been a sad week at the Jeffers household. Mike's dad passed last Saturday Feb. 7 at 5:34. Funny how we actually thought he would out live all of us but I guess he just wore out. I will always cherish the relationship we had. He was a fixture around my house weekly and will be missed greatly. Thank you so much to all our friends that brought or sent things to the funeral home and those who were able to come to visitation we appreciated that so much. Richard Crabtree did a awesome job with the service, and Grandaughter Amy Toy who has the gift for words said a "poem" with serveral stories inter mixed it was so awesome we laughed and cried. So our whole week was consumed by these events but in honor of Bill I was able to get some ball games in. He wouldn't have wanted it any other way. My team went undefeated on Sunday so we got 1st again. Im so proud of these girls. Although I lost totally control over them after lunch or not so much lunch as more of a sugar buffet. But it worked so we had fun and we won so can't ask for more than that can I?

1 comment:

My Two Monkeys said...

I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family.We will be praying for your family.. Cheryl Graber