Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 WEEK FROM TODAY! Yeah Im so ready to relax in beautiful Cancun. We have a 3 Week Break from Volleyball tourneys. Although they do still have practice. Im going today after practice to shop for Taylor's spring formal dress. Nothing like prom but at dress anyway. Today I got up got all the kids ready for church got there and it was pack like 15 minutes before service. Its never like that I thought must be a program or something. So anyway I found a parking place walked in and only 2 people were in the lobby Im like what the heck and he then informed me that it was actually 11:30 and not 10:30 i missed an hour of church. I mean I was clueless it was daylight savings time but once again Mike and I are on the same page because he didn't know either. How do we function around here. Anyway Thanks for the heads up Mitch. uuuggg! LOL

No comments: