Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Its been so long I don't know where to begin. 1st off CANCUN was awesome I went with 3 other girls and we had so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I was home for 3 days then took off to Ohio for National Qualifiers for Tay's travel Volleyball team. They didn't qualify at that tournament but they have another chance in April. I am really struggling with our High School Changes so I am praying for conformation on what or where to send Taylor next year. I hate to move her from her friends but I have to make sure my child gets the best education she can. I have a meeting next week at N.D. then I meet with someone Friday regarding home schooling, then I move on to Loogootee. I really want her to have all the experiences that come with attending public school but that also comes with alot of bad also. Anyway just keep us in your prayers regarding that if you would.

No comments: