Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can't believe it's been a year since I posted anything on here. Facebook seems to have taken over the blog. Not much has changed, Zo is in kindergarten, Kenzlye in pre-school and Taylor is in the 8th grade. She did great this year in volleyball, Kenzlye participated in the cheer clinic, and Zo was awesome at Football. We have now started Travel volleyball through Bloomington. It is so different from last year. Cant say Im enjoying it as much but we have only had one tourny, which they placed 2ed. Tomorrow is Me and Mike's 9th anniversary. That has gone by so fast. I can't believe how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful husband. He is going to church with us all now which makes me EXTREMELY happy. Right now Im trying to survive the snow days at home with the kids. I think its time they head back. They are also wanting to go back. Well Im going to try to post on here occasionally again so see you all soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids have grown so much! They are beautiful. I can not believe Taylor is in the 8th, I remember her running around the store.